Sunday, 31 July 2005

True G


Dnikes, originally uploaded by chantelle.

Jarrett you're a true G, thanks, thanks, thanks. Looking freshle in the manor now. No longer will Jammer, Capo & Ratty laugh at my Dunlop whites. According to Danny at RWD it's worse to wear the Dunlops with green. Not that I care too much, after all I've never been a sheep. I was wearing scuba diving suits to school for a laugh and I was bussing leg warmers and skirts over trousers long before it was deemed acceptable. Once again, and what?

11 comments:

Queen_Passion said...

Gwan Fiddy
You truly are a G...

Chantelle Fiddy said...

you too my lady... this really is the self appreciation society... and what?

barge khazan said...

why does everyone wears these shoes? i don't think they're prettye shoes

pearlos said...

i preferred your Dunlops.....you were 'very original' as d double would say!!!

Danny Walker said...

Well done Fiddy, your back in the game.

Chantelle Fiddy said...

maybe one day you'll be a player too

LIONESS said...

what size are your feet, 2?

Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my dog photo blog.

jon said...

I was searching for dog care info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Jack Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my fashion rock related site. It pretty much covers fashion rock stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline francisco san ticket
It deals mostly with airline francisco san ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!