Tuesday, 9 August 2005

Who Wants One Of These?


sovsigned, originally uploaded by chantelle.

Piss off haterssssssss this one's for the fans dem. Before jetting off to record label meetings in the USA tomorrow, I got Sovereign to sign two copies of her new single 9 to 5 which is in shops now. There's two CD's, one with bare remixes including JME and The Ordinary Boys (who cares about the house ones anyway?) and the other, cheaper CD I expect, features b-side Tango. I'm going to give them away cause although being a writer often renders you bruck, I'm able to afford postage stamps so it seems only fair to share. Sheeeeeez and just spotted on the bedroom floor a batch of stickers and posters. Street team got raided boy! I don't know what kind of competition to do so just leave your name and a message if you want something and I'll pick winners at random on Friday. P.s. If you join VIP area of Sov's website there's video footage from the Wireless Festival.

12 comments:

infowiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chantelle Fiddy said...

links to infertility blogs dont count

ceiling fan bulbs said...

Neato like your blog. Added it to my bookmarks to check for updates.

I have a Pull Chain Ceiling Fan Switch site/blog. It pretty much covers Pull Chain Ceiling Fan Switch related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

brad said...

yes miss fiddy, pick me please, alwayas readin the blog and the dinner offer still stands
Bradley

D Chase said...

Got no grime here so I have to learn about it through the goddamned Internet. Take some pity Chantelle!

Doug Chase
New York, USA

D Chase said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ana patrĂ­cia said...

Hello from Portugal. Would love that Miss Sov single. So, yeah.

jimneybob said...

mannn id love that!

sQuare said...

seriously, just leave a message? i SO want that.

D Chase said...

Just noticed my email doesn't appear anywhere. You can get me at dougchase at gmail.

In case you decide I'm a lucky winner.

Tell you what, I'll make you a Fiddy Riddim if you give me the Sov disc.

Chantelle Fiddy said...

logan also has a comp on his blog www.logansama.blogspot.comn to win a copy of the video and some more

Pedro said...

hey there.

if there's still a spare copy i'd also love to get one [overseas to portugal though].


best,
p