Tuesday 5 September 2006

Dirty Canvas This Saturday


DIRTY CANVAS, originally uploaded by chantelle.

Apologies to the people who've emailed or messaged me on myspace who I'm yet to respond to. This isn't the return of Straight Outta Bethnal (SOB), but SOB are now working in conjunction with Dirty Canvas to push the underground sounds. Helping celebrate their move to the ICA will be Ruff Sqwad, Boy Better Know, DJ Cameo, Hattie Collins B2B Carmen Selektra, DJ Magic and more. Entry is only £6.50 or £5.50 with ICA membership, so it's value for money alright. I predict I'll be propping up the bar given the week I'm having... there's just too much work and too little time. Roll on Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come there s the Kode9 Flyer for Berlin in your flickrs ?
You joining in ? if so, nice one, see you there...
and could you please also stuff Loefah n Pokes in your suitcase ?
thanks.